*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

Caught myself dancing!

Loved it, loved it, loved it...
Just wish it didn't fade out at the end there. With a song as strong and furious as this, I feel you shouldn't just let it fade out, finish strong with some wicked bassline or big bang!

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

An orgasm in my ears...

Trust me, if i could give this song a 20/10 i would!

Flowing Waters Flowing Waters

I did not see this one coming!

Here i am, looking at the top rated songs, my ears being blown off by heavy metal and hard-hitting techno, and i stumble onto this peaceful little jewel! well done!

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm amazed at how many people have suddenly discovered this. Nobody has listened to it in months, and it is suddenly being bombarded with reviews!

I really went out of my way to create that calming effect. It clashes with most of the music on NG, I would agree. :P Thanks for the review!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

An orgasm in my ears!

The unique synth, the subtle vocals, and no repetition! what's not to love about this song?!
10/10, 5/5, downloaded it, the whole 9 yards, love it!

The Waves The Waves

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

I love how you fade in at the beggining of the song, and then keep going strong through the rest of it, without being repetitive! nice work, man!

Anima-Theory responds:

Thanks for review :D

Anima

Finding a Way Finding a Way

Love it!

The subtle synth, the beat the piano gives to it... this song is divine...great work!

Earthbones Earthbones

Orgasm in my Ears!

What comes to mind when i hear this song is Megaman Legends 2, when you're in the firey/lava ruin, fighting the giant reaverbot!

Gradius Legend Gradius Legend

Burning Heat

All I could think of was burning heat, over and over, good job though.

Xbuster Xbuster

OOOOOooohhhhhhh YEeeeeahhhhhh....

This song was like an orgasm in my ears!